Saturday, July 29, 2006

:: SATURDAY ::
my sis didn't wake me up. luckily i woke up in time. mom n dad came back from BoonLay mraket. ate br-unch wif family. thought of going out meeting hweehwee. parent thought tt hweehwee was juz a smoke-screen for me n Jeff. @#$% la. everytime i ask hweehwee out sure hweehwee is present de lo. seems like i like to cheat u all like tt. mom n dad ask me whether m i going to de NDP wif Jeff anot. i said yes. mom ask me dun go. gave me all the reasons that she had in mind. @#$% la.. i promise him to go wif him de.. den NOW n TODAY onli ask me dun go. @#$% la. u said we could b frenz. den y i cannot go out wif him? we still frenz wad? den tt means i cannot go out wif leewah?? hweehwee?? @#$% la.. i went to my room.. n cried n cried for us.. fk la.. 1h of crying.. i still felt v sad. my dad came in n told me to listen to him, dun go out le.. my lil sis came in n comfort me.. gave me her huggable teddy.. so nice to cuddle wif.. but i wan him right now.. not de bear.. cried agn.. haiz.. tink i'm a cry baby la.. go room cry.. go toilet cry.. go computer cry.. go out oso wanna cry.. me = hopeless.. was v angry n sad.. dun even feel like talking to any human being now.. so fk up.. dad forced me to go out wif them..

went to bukit batok, west mall there.. go c de singtel broadband stuff la.. mom n dad knows tt i ignoring them.. went there.. didn't get to "buy" a new lappie.. went library.. borrowed a few books.. my card cannot work agn.. walau.. tt machine stupid de la!! went to eat dunno wad la.. lunch or tea time i dunno la.. no mood to eat oso.. ended up buying dim sum.. mom n dad try to show tt they care for me but i juz ignore them.. i felt like running awayz from them so many times.. there are soooo many chances tt i could do so.. budden i choose to stay.. cuz i have no where to go to..

felt even more like crying when i saw all those places i went wif him at west mall.. shop n save, the converse shop.. it's so xing ku to stuff everything down.. didn't buy anything.. i saw de durian puff n de durian mochi Jeff bought for me.. $3.50 each box. wa piang.. tt's so damn ex la.. smmore it's not from some hotel or wad so ever la.. see-ing tt, i felt even more like crying.. but mom n dad know tt i was looking at smthing n asked me whether i have anything to buy anot.. i juz shook my head.. n walked awayz, wif tears in silence..

when i was on the escalator.. they were way infront while i was way behind.. i saw my parent so old already.. i dun wanna do things tt make them feel bad or sad.. yet i wanna b wif Jeff.. want to juz dissappear in this world..

*didn't managed to buy tequilla n vodka*
*fk-ing bad mood now*
*dun remind me of singapore flag anymore*
*tears dun juz stop flowing.. it drags on*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home